Events for June 2017
- PBW @ Teresa's: De Ranke & 2SP June 02, 2017 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- Welcome Nino Bacelle from De Ranke. This year's Philly Beer Week Collaboration Beer was done by De Ranke and 2SP. We honor both of these breweries with a slew of their beers on draft. We'll also have Nino Bacelle from De Ranke in for the evening to tell us about the beer.
- Teresa's Turns Ten June 03, 2017 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- We made it a decade and it has been one wild ride. Come join us as we remember some amazing times with the breweries that got us to where we are today. We will be doing toasts at both 10am and 10pm with familiar faces from our past. We are so very honored to be a part of this community, both here in Wayne, and as a part of the craft brewing culture that is Philly. Get over here and have a pint with us.
- Taps, Tunes & Trucks @ Sly Fox Pottstown June 03, 2017 - Sly Fox Brewery, 331 Circle of Progess, Pottstown
- Listen to live music and enjoy delicious award-winning beers while munching on creative curbside cuisine from some of the area's finest food trucks. This event also features the annual Fox Trot 5k!
- PBW: Firkin Riot @ Johnny Brenda's June 03, 2017 - Johnny Brenda's, 1201 Frankford Ave, Phila
- Starts at 11am and goes all day and night! It's our 8th year running with this cask beer riot! We will be serving fresh, delicious local beer from our custom welded rack that holds 6 firkins and sits atop our bar. The kitchen will be serving up fish & chips and meat pies. DJs will be spinning British rock all day.
- PBW: Beer Olympics @ Grey Lodge June 04, 2017 - Grey Lodge Pub, 1201 Frankford Ave, Phila
- Our fourth annual Philly Beer Week Bar Olympics with Manayunk! This event has been so much fun that we keep doing it. This year Manayunk has invited Evolution, River Horse, and Victory to compete too.
- $3 Sly Fox Pils Night @ Christopher's June 06, 2017 - Christopher's, 108 N. Wayne Ave.
- 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm. Christopher's will be pouring three great pilsners for only $3 a pint! Come out for a pour or two...or three! The beers: Pikeland Pils, Dry Hopped Pils and Keller Pils.
- PBW @ Teresa's: Firestone Walker June 06, 2017 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- Firestone Walker is out in Wayne . This Tasty Tuesday we will be join by Firestone Walker Brewing Company. We will have an array of Firestone beers on tap and in bottles and cans, some you are probably familliar with and a few special treats such as Bretta Rose and La Piccola Virtuosa.
- PBW @ Teresa's: Bobo Is Back!!! June 07, 2017 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- Bobo is back for our 9th Annual Chimay Extravaganza. to help us drink all the tasty Trappist beer that we can. Helping others can be really delicious!
- PBW: THC Whiffle Ball Derby @ Memphis Taproom June 07, 2017 - Memphis Taproom, 2331, E. Cumberland St, Phila.
- THC Whiffle Ball Derby at Memphis Taproom: So yeah, the THC in the name of this event that starts at 4:20 stands for T-ball Hitting Cans. Sure it does. Join the crew from Founders to practice batting skills, fuel up on hot dogs with a free fixins bar, then compete in the derby. Prizes for best hit.
- PBW @ Teresa's: Hermit Thrush June 08, 2017 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- Hermit Thrush is visiting from Vermont. If you haven't had any brews from these folks then you've been missing out. Wash down your Whiskey Thursday flight with a few of these tasty beers. We will be pouring six Hermit Thrush beers including Tall Dark and Handsome and Party Guy.
- PBW: Two Priests, 2 Ministers and a Rabbi Bare it All @ Fergie's June 08, 2017 - Fergie's Pub, 1214 Sansom St., Phila
- Two Priests, 2 Ministers and a Rabbi Bare it All. This is our fourth time doing this unusual yet most interesting event. Five persons of God come hangout, drink beer and chat about God, beer and us. There will be beer and snacks. 6PM
- Wayne Music Festival 2017 June 10, 2017 - Wayne, PA - Home of The Beer Yard
- The Wayne Music Festival takes place on the 2nd Saturday in June each year. The event attracts more than 10,000 people each year to enjoy a wide range of musical genres and artists from all over the country. The Wayne Music Festival highlights local and regional acts, as well as over 75 local restaurants and vendors. The event is free. More details online or email firstname.lastname@example.org/
- PBW: TTUD at Fergie’s Pub June 11, 2017 - Fergie's Pub, 1214 Sansom St., Philla
- The acronym for this traditional PBW finale stands for “That Totally Unnecessary Drink” — and it is that, but it’s also hella fun, thanks to live band karaoke and the knowledge that you won’t have to do it again until next year. 7 to 11 p.m.
- Beer Camp 2017 Comes to Philly June 17, 2017 - Penn's Landing, Philadelphia
- The festival — which hits eight major cities each year — invites every craft brewer in America to participate. Sierra Nevada also calls on 12 brewers — six domestic, six from abroad — to collaborate with them on a unique Beer Camp Across the World variety 12-pack. Philly’s edition, presented by Brewers of PA, will include more than 55 national and local breweries — like Dogfish Head, Wissahickon Brewing Company, Yards, and more — plus food trucks and live music on Penn’s Landing. Proceeds from Beer Camp go to brewing nonprofits and local brewers’ guilds.
- Summer Ale Fest @ Philadelphia Zoo June 24, 2017 - Philadelphia Zoo, 3400 W Girard Ave, Phila
- Summer Ale Festival, presented by Constellation, returns for another year of specialty brews, animals, live entertainment and more! In addition to offering a night of fun and memories for adults only at one of Philly’s top cultural attractions, Summer Ale Festival serves as a fundraiser and supports Philadelphia Zoo in its mission to create joyful discovery and inspire action for animals and habitats. 7-10pm. Tickets available online.
- Weyerbacher 22nd Anniversary Bash June 24, 2017 - Weyerbacher Brewing Co., Easton
- To celebrate their 22nd anniversary, Weyerbacher is hosting a bash at the brewery from 1 pm until 6 pm, as well as a special VIP hour for Jester’s Court members from 12 pm until 1 pm. The festivities will include fun and games throughout the day, as well as food from Couch Potadoh, Mad Sandwiches, The Tot Cart and Trè Locally Sourced. Live music from Paul Knakk from 12 pm until 2 pm, followed by Philadelphia Funk Authority from 3 pm until 6 pm.