Events for August 2015
- Victory Brewing 2015 BrewBQ August 01, 2015 - Plantation Field. 387 Green Valley Rd, Unionville
- Join us at Plantation Field on Saturday, August 1 from noon to 4pm for the 7th Annual Victory BrewBQ competition. The competition is a two-category BBQ cook-off! Each team will compete to see who can make the best chicken and ribs according to our judges. Come out to enjoy a day filled with live music, beer, and great food from the area’s local restaurants!
A variety of vendors will also be participating, come and grab some unique BBQ sauces, rubs, and maybe even some BBQ tips & techniques!
This year, you also will be able to taste and vote on the People’s Pork award for our restaurant competition.
General Admission is Free
- Allagash's 20th Anniversary Party @ Monk's Cafe August 05, 2015 - Monk's Cafe, 264 S. 16 St., Phila
- Starts at 11:30 a.m.; Up to 20 sixtels of Allagash beer to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of Allagash Brewery in Portland, Maine. Pay As You Go.
- Cruise Night at Victory August 06, 2015
- 5 p.m.-8 p.m.; $20; An evening filled with delicious food and beer pairings, combined with extravagant vacation and getaway opportunities provided by Getaways Done Your Way.
- Brew Mile Philly August 07, 2015 - XFINITY Live! | 1100 Pattison Ave., Phila
- Finally an event that tests your liver as much as it tests your lungs, and is followed by one of the best parties of the year. We’ve got everything you and your friends need to have a one of a kind experience – an amazing running event with 4 beers, an epic afterparty (full of more free beer in most markets), a live music dance party, tons of games, and all the good times you can handle. There is no winner, there are no losers, and it’s all in support of local charities. Everyone’s just having fun, celebrating good craft beer, and supporting local charities. Think you have what it takes to be a Brew Miler? Registration online.
- Ommegang Belgium Comes to Teresa's Evemt August 07, 2015 - August 08, 2015 - Teresa's Next Door, 124 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- Belgium comes to Cooperstown…oops, we really mean to Teresa’s. In honor of the famous BCTC every summer we’ve decided to pour a few of Ommegang very tasty beers. If you can't be there, be here.
- Pints For Pups @ Sunnybrook Ballroom August 15, 2015 - Sunnybrook Ballroom, 50 Sunnybrook Rd., Pottstown
- 4 p.m.-7 p.m.; $20-$75; Delicious food, loads of beer for the tasting, and live music. All proceeds from this dog-friendly beer tasting event will go directly to veterinary and pet care programs for people and animals in some of our most under-served and impoverished areas.