Events for September 2017
- 2nd Annual Allentown Beer Festival September 09, 2017 - Downown Allentown
- Great beers, great food and fantastic music in vibrant Downtown Allentown 1-5pm. Tickets and more details online.
- Friday Night Sampling - Free Will September 15, 2017 - The Beer Yard
- Free Will in the house and we will be sampling & celebrating their new cans: Kragle, Techno, and Micromanger.
- Phlight of the Phoenix September 16, 2017 - Downtown Phoenixville
- Visit each of 6 craft establishments in historic downtown Phoenixville and earn yourself a stylishly chic t-shirt and bragging rights to say you completed the Phlight of the Phoenix! Come to Bluebird Distilling, The Barrel Wine Bar, Black Walnut Winery Tasting Room & Wine Bar, Crowded Castle Brewing Company, Root Down Brewing Company, and Stable 12 Brewing Company between Noon and 11pm.
- Susquehanna Oktoberfest September 16, 2017 - Susquehanna Brewing, 635 Main St., Pittston
- $7.00 Admission includes an Oktoberfest souvenir beer mug and
your first beer. After your initial purchase refills will be $4.00. Noon - 9PM
- OktoBEARfest @ Philadelphia Zoo September 16, 2017 - Philadelphia Zoo
- We know a thing or two about great beer festivals and we’re brewing with excitement over our newest wild event. Introducing Philadelphia Zoo’s first-ever OktoBEARfest! Throw on your lederhosen and join the fun! 100+ Beers • A Night at the Zoo • 10 Food Trucks • Live Music • Yard Games, Trivia and Relay Races. 5-8pm. Tickets and more information online.
- Friday Night Sampling: Sly Fox UPDATE September 22, 2017 - The Beer Yard
- Brewmaster Brian O'Reilly of Sly Fox will be here pouring his beers
4:30 - 6:30pm. then at 6:30, it's off to Teresa's where more Sly Fox brews will be on tap, O'Reilly will pontificate and all that good stuff. Make a night of it, or make of it what you will.
Beers at Teresa's: Keller Pils, Abbey Extra, Prometheus Baltic Porter, Oktoberfest, Chester County Bitter Firkin and Hop Project #378. #378 is the Vulpulin IPA, this is the only keg that left the Sly Fox Brewpubs for the Philly area.
- 30th Anniversary Stoudts BrewFest September 23, 2017 - Stoudts, 2800 N. Reading Rd., Adamstown
- The one that started it all! Afternoon session: 12- 4 pm, Evening session: 6-10 pm. More info to come.
- Downingtown FallFest September 24, 2017 - Downingtown, PA
- Downingtown FallFest is a Downingtown-Thorndale Regional Chamber of Commerce event, in partnership with Victory Brewing Company, Downingtown Public Library and the Borough of Downingtown. By popular demand, the vendor layout returns to Green Street and E. Pennsylvania Avenue, which provides additional vendor space and great access for visitors. 11am - 4pm
- Fishing For Coppertail @ Teresa's September 29, 2017 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM We'll be fishing on North Wayne Avenue w/ Coppertail Brewing Co. Come out, grab a pole & fish for a free Coppertail Beer. There are Flying Fish in these waters (as well as the truly revolting raspberry schnapps shots). Whatever you catch is yours to drink for free.
- Sly Fox Can Jam September 30, 2017 - Sly Fox Brewery, 331 Circle of Progress, Pottstown
- The Can Jam Music Festival began as a celebration of Sly Fox Brewing Company's role as an early adopter, evangelist and promoter of cans—the greatest packaging trend in the craft brewing industry. Can Jam is a FREE day of amazing music in the beautiful fields adjoining the brewery, accentuated by the largest KanJam tournament in the universe!
- Kennett Brewfest September 30, 2017 - 600 Broad St., Kennett Square
- Connoisseur Session starts at 12 noon; regular session 1:30 - 5:30pm. : No one without a ticket and proper identification will be allowed to enter. No one under the age of 21 will be admitted, including infants and children. Tickets are transferrable; however tickets are non-refundable. The festival is a rain or shine event. In the event of a major weather event or act of nature Historic Kennett Square will reschedule the event and not refund the tickets.