Events for July 2015
- Fourth of July Special Friday Night Sampling July 03, 2015 - The Beer Yard
- Kevin Romer from Stoudts will be here sampling cans of Pilsner and APA as well as summer seasonals of Kolsch and Hefeweisse. 3-6pm
- Pork of July @ Standard Tap July 03, 2015 - July 05, 2015 - Standard Tap, 901 N. 2nd St., Philadelphia
- Join us at Standard Tap for our third annual celebration of swine, PORK OF JULY! From Friday July 3th through Sunday July 5th our dinner and brunch menus will feature pork chops, bacon, ribs, belly and more. We plan to pour a nice variety of "BBQ friendly" drafts to complement our pork feast as well. For brunch we're going to garnish our Bloody Mary's with peppered bacon and bring back our Michelada. We're going to offer two free hotdogs with every pitcher of "BBQ Beer."Show your love with a Pork of July tee shirt! Happy PORK OF JULY!
- Annual TJ’s - Bella Vista Independence Day Event Saturday, July 4 July 04, 2015 - TJ's Restaurant & Drinkery, 35 Paoli Plaza, Paoil
- The tap list…
Hill Farmstead Double Citra, Hill Farmstead Excursion #4. Hill Farmstead Conduct of Life
Columbus Bodhi, AleSmith Summer YuleSmith, Pizza Boy West Shore IPA
Ballast Point Sextant (Nitro), Ballast Point Schooner, Ballast Point Victory at Sea, Ballast Point Indra Kunindra, Ballast Point Habanero Sculpin
Bruery Rueuze, Bruery Sour in the Rye, Bruery Tart of Darkness, Bruery 7 Swans A Swimming
Evil Twin/Intangible Ales Sour Bikini, Evil Twin Mission Gose, Off Color Dino’smores
Voodoo PBW2015, Old Forge Rebel Red, Half Acre Daisy Cutter, Ilkley The Mayan, Signature Black Ale, 4 Hands Prelude, DuClaw Guilty Filthy Soul
Doors open 11:30am. One beer at a time, sorry no flights, growlers or samples.
- Friday Night Sampling: Founders July 10, 2015 - The Beer Yard
- David from Founders will be in sampling their beers (hopefully some Double Trouble will be involved). 5-7pm
- Pottstown Half Marathon July 10, 2015 - July 11, 2015 - Pottstown, PA
- Starts at the Sly Fox Brewery & Tastin' Room in the Airport Industrial Park.
Schedule of Events
Friday July 10, 2015 Race Expo and Packet pick-up 3pm-7pm at the Sly Fox Brewery in Pottstown
Friday July 10, 2015 Pasta Dinner 4pm-8pm at the Sly Fox Brewery In Pottstown
Saturday July 11, 2015 Half Marathon starts at 7am
Saturday July 11, 2015 Post Race Party and awards at Sly fox Brewery in Pottstown approximately Noon
More info: email@example.com
- All American Beer Dinner @ Victory July 16, 2015 - Victory Brewing Co., 420 Acorn Lane, Downingtown
- Join us for our annual All America Beer Dinner where we take classic American summertime food, put a gourmet twist on them and pair them with Victory beers for the perfect compliment. Did you ever think a hot dog, burger or apple pie could be fancy? Well we certainly do! Check back soon for our mouth-watering menu and reserve your seat at the table! 6:30 - 10pm. $65 Tickets, more information online.
- Yards Brews Cruise at Spirit of Philadelphia July 16, 2015 - Delaware River
- Come aboard the Spirit of Philadelphia and enjoy your local Philly flavor favorites & an open Beer Bar with Yards Brewing Company products all night long! Yards' expert staff will be on-board for samplings and to answer your beer-related questions. Plus, WMMR's Jacky Bam Bam will be our special guest host and keep the boat rocking with all of your favorite hits. 6:30 p.m.-9:30 p.m.; $44.90
- Philadelphia Zoo Annual Summer Ale Festival July 25, 2015 - Philadelphia Zoo, 3400 Girard Ave., Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Zoo will host an evening filled with regional craft beers as well as a delicious sampling of food for purchase from local food truck vendors on Saturday, July 25th from 6:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. for Summer Ale Festival. An annual favorite, Philadelphia Zoo’s Summer Ale Festival combines exceptional food and drink, live music and games with brilliantly colored birds, majestic great apes, astonishing big cats and other wildlife that call America’s first zoo home for a unique, adults-only experience. With an impressive crop of regional craft brews, Philadelphia and its surrounding areas have much to offer beer enthusiasts. More than 30 breweries will participate, offering guests a selection of two beers of the brewers’ choosing. All tickets include unlimited beer samples, a souvenir tasting cup, on-site parking and shuttle service to and from 30th Street Station. This event is limited to those 21 years of age or older only with valid identification. Tickets are available online.
- Friday Night Sampling: Flying Fish July 31, 2015 - The Beer Yard
- A rep from Flying Fish will be here from 5-7. We are pretty sure beer will be involved. Likely pouring, in fact.