Events for September 2016
- Annual Providence Animal Center Fundraiser September 03, 2016 - The Beer Yard
- 1-4PM. The Beer Yard, Troegs and Teresa's Next Door get together as usual to raise funds for our furry pals.
Tröegs beer sampling and food from Teresa’s Next Door
$5 from ever Tröegs case sold during Labor Day Weekend
$5 From every Tröegs dog collar bottle opener
10% from every check at Teresa’s with “PAC” written on it
Free Pint glass with ever case purchase while supplies last
- 25 Beers for 25 Years of New Belgium Brewing @ Teresa's [UPDATED WITH BEERS] September 08, 2016 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- 25 Beers for 25 Years of New Belgium Brewing with Eric Salazar - New Belgium has been churning out great craft beer for 25 years. Many of us know them for their flagship beer Fat Tire, but they do so much more than that. In fact they have the largest wood cellar program in the country. That means they make lots of tasty sour beer. Join us when Eric Salazar, the man behind all of those fun sours, comes out to Teresa’s to celebrate their 25th anniversary of brewing.
A few of the Beers for the evening:
NBB Love Apple Felix
Peach Wheat Wine
NBB Love Oscar
Oscar Worthy Coffee Nitro
- SingleCut BeerSmiths out in the ‘Burbs @ Teresa [UPDATED WITH BEERS] September 09, 2016 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- SingleCut BeerSmiths are out in the ‘Burbs, Not only have they left the comfort of the big city, but they have come all the way down from Queen’s to be in Philly’s burHere is what will be pouring this Friday at Teresa's:
Out of Phase
EL34 IPL 1/6
Full Stack IPA
Billy Half Stack
Billy 18 Watt
Wierd and Gilly
- The Manayunk Craft Beer & Restaurant Stroll September 10, 2016 - Main St., Manayunk
- 17 amazing bars & restaurants. Craft beer samples, drink & food specials, dozens of craft beer options, and so much more. An absolutely incredible value and one heck of a fun afternoon with friends! Typically we have great fall weather - perfect for a beer stroll! Tickets and complete details online.
- BrewPA Craft Brewers Festival September 10, 2016 - September 11, 2016 - Camelback Resort, Tannersville
- Craft beer brewers, beer connoisseurs and beginners will unite to mingle, dine, and sample upwards of 250 diverse craft beers. After five years of dutiful planning and coordination, the Brewers of Pennsylvania and Camelback Resort will launch what is poised to be one of the grandest craft brew festivals in the State of Pennsylvania. Celebrating Pa. brewers, the event will be a far cry from your typical beer festival. BrewPA will run an entire weekend and feature a unique community of 80 Pennsylvania-based brewers, who will personally discuss and pour samples of their finest crafts - from Pale Ales, Weissbiers, Stouts and Porters to Scotch Ales, Belgians, fruit beers, Barley wines and many more. More details, tickets & room reservations online.
- Newtown Beerfest September 17, 2016 - The Stocking Works, 410 South State St., Newtown Borough
- Details and Ticket Info online.
- Manayunk StrEAT Food Festival September 18, 2016 - Manayunk Brewery & Restaurant, Main St. Manayunk
- More than 50 of the city's top food trucks roll onto a closed-off section of Main Street each spring and fall. The theme this time around is "apple," so you know what to expect on each truck's menu. Manayunk restaurants join in on the fun, too, before gearing up for the two-week Manayunk Restaurant Week that follows the festival. More info online.
- Whiskey Thursday Dual Tap Takeover @ Teresa's September 22, 2016 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- Captain Lawrence and Saint Benjamin in the house with 4 tap lines each. Featuring an American whiskey flight selected by Dan, Anthony and Chris. Starts at 6pm.
- Friday Night Tasting: Saint Boniface September 23, 2016 - The Beer Yard
- 4-6pm we will have 3lb IPA, Liberation IPA & Paidela Pale Ale available for your sampling pleasure.
- Can Jam Music Festival September 24, 2016 - Sly Fox Brewery, Airport Circle, Pottstown
- Can Jam is a free day of amazing music in the beautiful pastures adjoining the brewery, accentuated by the largest KanJam tournament in the universe.
The Can Jam Music Festival celebrates Sly Fox Brewing Company's role as an early adopter, evangelist and promoter of cans—the greatest packaging trend in the craft brewing industry. Noon - 8pm.
- Farewell Brunch for Jenny Hobbs of Firestone Walker @Teresa's September 25, 2016 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- Jenny Hobbs is going out to beautiful California to represent Firestone Walker on the West Coast. While we wish her a fond farewell, we'll be sending her off knowing that one doesn't have to go to Cali to get the good stuff. Helldorado, Sticky Monkey, Parabola, Sucaba and the new Luponic Distortion plus some more extra fresh hoppy stuff will be on. We bid you adieu Jenny.
- Stone Sours Have Arrived @ Teresa's September 30, 2016 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- We all know that Stone can make some badass hoppy beers. Did you know they make some awesome sour stuff too? Stone XS IPA aged in Rye barrels, Stone Barrel Aged Brown aged with Balaton cherries, Stone Fouder Aged Imperial Saison, Stone Cali Belgique aged in white wine barrels, Stone Cali Belgique aged in Reposado Tequila barrels, and Xocoveza Charred.