Events for October 2014
- Pennsylvnia Apple 'n' Cheese Festival October 04, 2014 - October 05, 2014 - 141 East Canton Cross Road, Canton, PA.
- Saturday, October 4th, 2014 10am-6pm & Sunday, October 5th, 2014 10am-5pm. Juried Crafts • Fine Arts & Photography Show • Quilts Weaving Demo • Hand-blown Glass • Blacksmith Demo
Chainsaw Carving • Wine & Cheese Tasting• Continuous Free Entertainment • Wood Turning Apple Butter Making • Children’s Activities • Cider Pressing Apple & Cheese Desserts • Apple Displays •Broom Making Demonstration . 40 Palate Pleasing Food Vendors •
Admission: Adults - $5.00; Children 13 - 18 - $3.00; Children 12 and Under - Free.
- Kennett Brewfest October 11, 2014 - 600 S. Broad St., Kenett Square
- The Kennett Brewfest is a fund-raising event for Historic Kennett Square, a non profit organization whose mission is to actively support and enrich the community vitality and pride, to help preserve the historic district and small town atmosphere, to promote economic stability and positive, productive relationships within Kennett Square and the surrounding townships.
- 9th Annual Pottstown Food Fest October 13, 2014 - Sunnybrook Ballroom, Pottstown, PA
- Run by the Pottstown Area Police Athletic League. Local restaurants
and businesses have their own tables for you to come and taste a sampling of what they offer. 5:30 - 8:30pm. Tickets are $25.00 per person. For More Information or to purchase Tickets, call 610-327-0527or email FoodFest@PottstownPAL.org
- Meeting of the Malts: A Celebration of PA Lager @ Sly Fox Pottstown October 21, 2014 - Sly Fox Brewery 331 Circle of Progress Drive, Pottstown
- This is a Brewers of Pennsylvania event. Brewmasters Bill Covaleski of Victory Brewing Company, Bill Moore of Lancaster Brewing and Brian O’Reilly of Sly Fox Brewing will join with beer industry legend and fourth-generation German-American brewmaster Bill Moeller. The panel will be moderated by Paul Kurtz, KYW Newsradio Anchor, and will discuss the history of Pennsylvania lager while the audience enjoys samples from breweries throughout the Commonwealth and various menu items.
Moeller has been both actively and peripherally involved in the brewing industry for some 64 years. He will speak about his extensive history in the industry as well as his family’s involvement in a fascinating part of many local breweries.
6-8:30pm. $60 includes beer and food. Tickets available online.