Events for February 2017
- Nugget Nectar & Book Signing Party @ Standard Tap February 01, 2017 - Standard Tap, 901 N. 2nd St., Phila
- Hey, Philly! Want to hang out with Tröegs brothers Chris and John Trogner and "Complete IPA" author Josh Bernstein for a deep dive into Nugget Nectar? You'll taste Nugget three ways: draft, cask and nitro; learn the nuanced brewing techniques that bring out the best in each; hear behind-the-scenes stories of Nugget's creation; chat one-on-one with Chris, John and Josh; and enjoy small bites prepared by Standard Tap Chef Joel Mazigian. $35 ticket includes a welcome beer, three 8-oz. pours of Nugget, three small bites and a signed copy of Bernstein's new "Complete IPA" book. Tickets for this special night are very limited. To reserve your spot, call Standard Tap at 215-238-0630. 6:00 - 8:00PM
- Super Bowl Saturday @ Teresa's February 04, 2017 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave.
- It’s still a while away but we wanted to let you know its coming. Our annual day of beer indulgence full of Russian River, Founders, B.F.M., and aged treats to make your day Super whether your team is in the game or not.
- Levante Brewing Beef & Beer Event @ SPTR February 09, 2017 - South Philly Tap Room, 1509 Mifflin St., Phila
- Join us as we welcome West Chester’s Levante Brewing Company to South Philadelphia. We’ll have 6 different Levante drafts available- including a cask pin of a new South Pacific IPA on the bar top. Hang out with the brewers & staff from Levante while sampling the best they have to offer- super fresh IPAs (cloudy ‘east coast’ style & old school), a barrel aged peach sour, & an apricot tea saison (the spiritual successor to their beloved Earl of Newlin Colonial Tea beer) & more! 4PM - 2AM Pay As You Go.
- Wood @ Union Jack's February 18, 2017 - Union Jack's Inn on the Manatawny, Boyertown
- Our annual barrel aged beer fest! 11am - 11pm. Pay As You Go.
Great Lakes Bourbon barrel aged Christmas Ale
Lost Abbey Angels Share 2015 and 2016
Lost Abbey Red Poppy
Lost Abbey Cuvée de Tomme
Epic Big Bad Baptist
Founders Lizard of Koz
Free Will Brown Beard
Heavy Seas Red Wine Barrel Below Decks
For the hopheads:
From the firkin: Saint Benjamin Cover Crop Rye IPA (keep the glass)
- Fat Head's Hop Juju 2017 & More @ Teresa's February 18, 2017 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave.
- We will be featuring the long awaited yearly release of Hop Juju(the freshest we can get it), along with Boubon Barrel Aged Battle Axe and the new Starlight Lager.
- Bierfest 2017 February 25, 2017 - German Society of Pennsylvania, 611 Spring Garden St.
- World-class beer tasting event celebrating Pennsylvania's German brewing heritage, all while featuring plenty of authentic and unique entertainment options across two multi-level beer halls. In between Roller-Derby Arm-Wrestling and Berlin-Style BEERlesque, you will taste both PA brewers as well as beloved German imported brews. More info, tickets online.
- Band of Brewers February 26, 2017 - World Cafe Live, 3025 Walnut St.
- Band of Brewers is back for it's fifth installment and this year it's going to be bigger than ever. In hope of including all of the areas talented brewery bands, this year, we're expanding the event. Each year, the breweries impress more and more with how talented they are, but it's always been impossible to squeeze in all of the breweries that want to participate, without making the event take up an entire day. So this year, we're changing up the format a bit and having two opening rounds, followed by a finals. More Details Online.