Events for September 2014
- Chili Pepper Festival September 05, 2014 - September 06, 2014 - 233 Bowers Rd Bowers Pa 19511
- Includes a Jalapeno Eating Contest and a Salsa Making Contests. More details, photos,. map and all that good stuff online.
- 2014 Lancaster Craft Beerfest September 06, 2014 - Lancaster Sq,. & Binns Park, Downtown Lancaster
- On September 6th, the second annual Lancaster Craft Beerfest is returning to the vibrant, growing, and creative city of Lancaster. Last year was a huge success with a sold out crowd of over 2,000 attendees, and this year it's going to be bigger and better. VIP session starts at 3PM, General Admission 4-7:30pm/ More details and tickets available online.
- Inaugural Delaware River Craft Brew Fest September 06, 2014 - PPL Park Plaza, Chester
- Session begins at 2:00pm and includes VIP parking, plus the ability to talk with brewers and taste special beers not served in the general session. Also included is a souvenir tasting glass with a 2 oz. pour line. General Session begins at 3:00pm and includes a souvenir tasting glass with a 2 oz. pour line. Designated Driver will receive a bottle of water and will not be permitted to sample any beers. Must be 21 or older. Live music and food will be available. This is a rain or shine event that may be moved to the stadium concourse in the event of inclement weather.
- Capital City Invitational Beer Festival September 13, 2014 - Appalachian Brewing Co., Harrisburg, PA
- 2 p.m.-5 p.m. and 6 p.m.-9 p.m.; $15-$40; Sample brews from across the Mid-Atlantic Region, treat yourself to an Oktoberfest style buffet, enjoy live entertainment, and take home a commemorative sampling glass.
- Smoke 'Em If Yous Got 'Em September 14, 2014 - Yards Brewing Co., 902 N. Delaware Ave., Phila
- 12 p.m.-4 p.m.; $20-$50; The region's best amateur chefs will be serving up their finest fare to be paired with over 30 craft beers (smoked and otherwise) from around the world.
- 10th Annual Chefs' Dinner for PAWS September 15, 2014 - Lincoln Financial Field (SCA Club Level), Sports Complex, Phila
- This singular event brings chefs and patrons together for an interactive evening of food, fun, and fundraising. More than 40 of the region's best chefs will create an extraordinary gastronomic experience and attendees will enjoy food and wine pairings prepared tableside by the chefs in decorated pods. All proceeds benefit PAWS' lifesaving initiatives, including adoption and foster care programs, spay and neuter surgeries, low-cost veterinary care, and more. 6PM. Tickets available online (click the green circle).
- Sly Fox Can Jam Festival September 27, 2014 - Sly Fox Brewery 331 Circle of Progress Drive, Pottstown
- This third annual free live music festival will be held in a massive outdoor event area adjacent to the brewery and has been carefully curated to include bands as original and authentic as Sly Fox beer:
Whiskeyhickon Boys: A trio of extreme talent from Philadelphia that delivers an energetically creative mix of bluegrass and funk in an engaging performance.
Shrimpboat: A Lancaster, Pennsylvania-based band of handpicked artists featuring powerful vocals, tight harmonies, energizing grooves and a fresh approach to festival funk.
Hoots & Hellmouth: A passionate foot-stompin' Philadelphia folk rock band that marries bold music and lyrics which resonate with familiarity and an almost magical transportive potential.
Cheerleader: An indie rock/power pop outfit grabbing the region and the world by the ear drums with their infectious self-described haze-pop layered sonic style and fun vibe.
American Babies: A critically-acclaimed Philadelphia-based, roots-rock experience that combines multiple influences in a memorable show featuring impeccable musicians at each position.
Starts at 1pm.