Events for July 2017
- Headhunter Firkin @ Union Jack's on the Manatawny July 07, 2017 - Union Jack's Inn on the Manatawny 546 Manatawny Rd, Boyertown
- Join us as we tap a firkin of Fatheads' stellar HeadHunter IPA!
This one is double dry hopped , plus you get to keep a sweet Fatheads pint glass.
- X-Mas in July @ Grey Lodge Pub July 07, 2017 - Grey Lodge Pub, 6235 Frankford Ave., N.E. Phila
- An annual event featuring beer, food and Santa.
- Summerfest Live! @ XFINITY Live! July 15, 2017 - Xfiinity Live, South Philadelphia Sports Complex
- Grab your friends and listen to live bands all day with unlimited samplings of 175+ great beers from 75+ breweries. Enjoy spring and early summer brews in your own custom stein. 3-7pm Tickets online.
- Tom's 24th Annual Local Food & Local Beer Dinner July 18, 2017 - Monk's Cafe, 264 S. 16th St, Phiadelphia
- Please join us for Tom's 24th Annual Local Foods & Local Beers Dinner. This will be held in the Back Room only, so very limited tickets will be available. We will be debuting our exclusive New Belgium Brewing Company collaboration. Chris Black of Denver's famed Falling Rock collaborated with Tom Peters & Felicia D'Ambrosio of Monk's Café to create this incredible blend. .A huge thank you to Kim Jordan for allowing both establishments to celebrate our 20th Anniversaries. Be the first to taste this rare beer (only available at Falling Rock and at Monk's Cafe). This is a local beer in that we blended this beer - that's the Philly connection. Our good friends at Second District, Curt Decker & Ben Potts, are going to provide us with some draft beer for this dinner. They don't normally let beer to be poured at other bars. Thanks dudes!
Of course we will have something special from the off kilter brewers of Tired Hands.
- St. Arnoldus Day with Artisanal Imports @ Union Tap House July 18, 2017 - The Union Tap House, 4801 Umbria St, Phila
- St. Arnoldus is the patron saint of Belgian beer and there's no better way to celebrate than to choose beer over water! We will be pouring some of the finest and will be giving out great giveaway items (while supplies last) to help celebrate the occasion.
- Belgian Independence Day Celebration @ Iron Abbey July 20, 2017 - July 22, 2017 - Iron Abbey, 680 Easton Rd, Horsham
- 3 DAYS! A draft lineup of Belgian Classics and Specialty beers.
- Belgian Independence Day Weekend @ City Tap House July 21, 2017 - July 23, 2017 - City Tap House - University City - 3925 Walnut St, Phila
- Belgian breweries have shaped the craft beer scene since the very beginning. From yeasty darlings to peppery, dry saisons, the variety of flavor profiles found in the Belgian style is stunning and delicious. We're featuring 30+ Belgian beers and iconic Belgian dishes to celebrate the style in true form. Each day will offer something different - including rarities you just won't find anywhere else.
- Saint Benjamin's Beer Dinner @ Teresa's July 27, 2017 - Teresa's Next Door, 124 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- Teresa's will be featuring 4 unique dishes paired with 4 different brews from the team at Saint Benjamin Brewing Company! This is NOT a ticketed event -- you're invited to enjoy however many pairings as you can enjoy. Anthony will be in-house to answer questions regarding production, inspiration and flavor!
- Smorgasbeer’ @ American Swedish Historical Museum July 29, 2017 - American Swedish Historical Museum,
- Spend a summer evening sampling local Philly and International lagers, ales, stouts, and more paired alongside a spread of savories like Swedish meatballs, cheeses, and sausages. SmörgåsBeer’d will be held Saturday July 29 from 5-9pm. Tickets are $30 in advance, $35 at the door, with a special designated driver price of $10. Register online or by phone.