Events for March 2015
- Free Will Tap Takeover @ Craft Ale House March 05, 2015 - Craft Ale House, 708 W. Ridge Pike, Limerick
- FROM CAH: Featuring: Ralphius - Imperial Stout aged in Jack Daniels Barrels, Black Friday - Belgian Quad aged in Apple Brandy Barrels, Pixie’s Revenge - Golden Strong aged in Jack Daniels Barrels, Chasing the Dragon - Imperial IPA, Safeword - Imperial IPA with Mangoes and Habaneros, Barbera Grape Lambic, Mango Wheat. The Kragle IPA and?
484-932-8180 fpr more information. Starts at 6pm. Pay As You Go.
- Philly Craft Beer Fesetival March 07, 2015 - Philadelphia Naval Yard
- The award-winning Philly Craft Beer Festival will return to the Navy Yard for another great celebration of craft beer and brewing. More than 75 of the best craft breweries from around the block, around the country, and around the globe will be on hand to offer samples of their finest brewing achievements to event attendees at two sessions, a VIP session and a General Session. The VIP Session offers serious beer enthusiasts and extra hour and an opportunity to taste some rare and highly desirable beers that will not be poured during the general session. More details and tickets online.
- The Brewer's Plate 2015 March 08, 2015 - Kimmel Center, Philadelphia
- The Brewer's Plate is the definitive food and beverage festival in the Mid-Atlantic region. No other annual event maintains such an unwavering commitment to "buy fresh, buy local" while bringing together our region's outstanding chefs, farmers, food artisans, brewers, distillers, and winemakers for the benefit of the most discerning critics, bloggers and guests. Tickers and information online.
- Friday the Firkinteenth (#31!) March 13, 2015 - Grey Lodge Pub, 6235 Frankford Ave., NE Phila
- GREY LODGE WEBSITE -It's 2015 and the Firkinteenth is in its 17th year. This is one of those weird years where we have 3 Firkinteenths in one year... February, March, and November. Cask ale is no longer a rarity. To keep current with the times, we have been working with numerous breweries to bring you firkins with extra WOW appeal.
We expect to have 26 firkins. For the last three Firkinteenths, we split the casks into two sessions, a day session and an evening session. That worked out great, so that's the new normal.
Tapping for the day session starts at noon. Tapping for the evening session, 6pm. As always, no cover charge. Come and go as you like. Stay as long as you like. If you want to take the day off and enjoy a day of cask ale, we've got you covered. If you want to work all day and have an evening of cask ale, we have you covered too.
- 7th Annual Stout Brunch at Johnny Brenda's March 14, 2015 - Johnny Brenda's, 1201 Frankford Ave, Phila
- FROM JOHNNY BRENDA'S - Back for the 7th year! We will be pouring a wide array of local stouts on draft from Dry Irish Stouts to Oyster Stouts to Russian Imperial Stouts. We will have an awesome Full Irish Breakfast on the menu in addition to our regular brunch menu, plus an array of delicious oysters!
On tap: Flying Fish Exit 1 Bayshore Oyster Stout, Conshohocken Belgian Stout, Victory Donnybrook - Irish Dry Stout, Troeg's Impending Descent - Imperial Stout, Saint Benjamin Little Peat - Dry Stout, Sly Fox Oatmeal Stout, Funk Oatmeal Imperial Stout, Yards Chocolate Love Stout, HiJinx Steal Your Face - Imperial Stout, River Horse Oatmeal Milk Stout, Hardywood Raspberry Stout, Weyerbacher Heresy- Oak aged Imperial Stout, Dogfish Head Chicory Stout Sixpoint Imperial Otis Oatmeal Stout (Willet Bourbon Barrel Aged)
Starts at 11am. Brunch served from 11am-3:30pm Stouts on tap all day and evening.Special Menu items as well.
- A Slew of Founders @ Teresa's March 20, 2015 - Teresa's Next Door, 124 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- FROM TND - We will have a whole slew of Founders beers on this day. We will even have CBS available in a flight! Come out anf enjoy a few pours.