Events for May 2016
- Sly Fox Bock Fest & Goat Race May 01, 2016 - Sly Fox, 331 Circle of Progress, Pottstown
- The first Sunday in May is a special time at the brewery...the Sly Fox Bock Festival & Goat Race is held every year, rain or shine! Called "Philadelphia's best beer event," the Bock Fest & Goat Races draw massive crowds of people who love to celebrate spring with great beer! Pay As You Go - Cash Only.
- Philadelphia Craft Beer Invitational May 04, 2016 - Xfinity Live! 1100 Pattison Ave
- This 3 hour tasting event on the opening day of the Craft Brewers Conference will feature beers from 38 Philadelphia-area breweries, all located within 60 miles of Philadelphia. 7-10pm Tickets online.
- Amber Waves May 05, 2016 - National Museum of American Jewish History, 101 S. Independence Mall, Phila
- 27 brewers from around the country sample amber hued beer and showcase a commissioned piece of art silent auction benefiting Philadelphia’s Mural Arts program. $10 suggested donation for CBC badge holders. Tickets are $35. Available online.
- Hawthornes 7th Annual IPA Block Party May 14, 2016 - 11th street between Fitzwater & Catharine, S. Phila
- Live bands, homemade food, tons of hoppy (and some not so hoppy) beers, and a few hundred new friends you haven't met yet! This event is CASH ONLY and is also DOG and KID friendly! Each beer will be $5 including Russian River Pliny the Elder, Half Acre Vallejo, and dozens of other awesome rarities! 1-8pm. Draft list online.