Events for January 2015
- Friday Night Sampling: Sierra Nevada January 09, 2015 - The Beer Yard
- We will pour Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, Torpedo and the brand new Nooner Pilsner from one of the nation's premier (and earliest) craft breweries.
- The Big Philly Beerfest January 09, 2015 - January 10, 2015 - Pennsylvania Convention Center, 1101 Arch St., Philadelphia
- OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION: Booze hounds can taste over 350 beers during the Big Philly Beerfest at the Pennsylvania Convention Center. Proceeds of the festival benefit the Animal Rescue Partners, an organization who supports numerous animal adoption groups, animal rescue shelters, and community spay/neuter programs. The beer fest is scheduled to start at 6:15 p.m. (early admission) and 7:30 p.m. for general admission.
- Italian Tasty Tuesday @ Teresa's January 13, 2015 - Teresa's Next Door, 124 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- Yes, some of your favorite treats will come across the wall for an Italian Tasty Tuesday. Each dish will be paired with one of our delicious Italian beers poured from bottle.
- Taste of Phoenixville 2015 January 15, 2015 - Phoenixville Foundry, 2 N. Main St., Phoenixville
- Phoenixville’s Premier Annual Food + Wine + Beer + Festival Event 6pm to 10pm. Proceeds from this event support the Good Samaritan Shelter, a Christian ministry that provides safe, comfortable housing and supportive services to men, women, and women with children experiencing homelessness in the greater Phoenixville and Ephrata areas. Tickets available onlinw.
- A Bunch of Arrogant Bastards @ Teresa's January 16, 2015 - Teresa's Next Door, 124 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- Lucky Bastard, Double Bastard, Arrogant Bastard and a few other special things from Stone Brewing will be pouring.
- Friday Night Sampling: Capt. Lawrence January 16, 2015 - The Beer Yard
- We will be pouring the IPA, Liquid Gold and Kolsch. 5-7pm as usual.
- The Trouble with Trippels VI @ Johnny Brenda's January 17, 2015 - Johnny Brenda's, 1201 Frankford Ave, Phila
- It's baaaaack! The Trouble with Trippels returns for the SIXTH year with these brews on tap: Free Will Pixie's Revenge, Sly Fox Incubus, Victory Golden Monkey, Victory White Monkey, Allagash Tripel, Allagash Curieux, Flying Fish Exit 4, Other Farm Reinart's Tripel, Weyerbacher Merry Monks, River Horse Tripel Horse & Dock Street Belgian Golden.
Tasting Flights will be available. The kitchen will be serving up some hearty Belgian-themed dishes to keep you on an even keel as you work your way through these tasty ales. Brunch is served 11am-3:30pm. Special menu items too. Starts 11sm. Pay As You Go.
- The Cool Stuff from Smutt Labs - Lunch @ Teresa's January 20, 2015 - Teresa's Next Door, 124 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- Smuttynose opened an experimental brewery, Smutt Labs, and we love it. Joins us for some of the cool stuff coming out of Smuttlabs.
- Belgium Comes to West Chester January 24, 2015 - Iron Hill Brewery @ Restaurant, 2 W. Gay St., West Chester
- Join us as we team up with regional breweries to showcase
the best locally craft-brewed, Belgian-style beers. Starts @ 1pm. Pay As You Go.
Turkey Hill • Mckenzie • Sly Fox • Shawnee • Stewart’s• Yards • Brooklyn • Vault • Brewer’s Art • Evolution • Troegs • Flying Fish • Dogfish Head • Philadelphia • Cambridge • Devil’s Backbone • Weyerbacher • Third Wave • Brasserie Dupont • Round Guys • Victory • Allagash • Iron Hill (Chestnut Hill, Lancaster, Maple Shade, Media,
Newark, North Wales, Voorhees & Wilmington)
- Robert Burns Birthday Party @ Sly Fox Phoenixville January 24, 2015 - Sly Fox Brewhouse & Eatery, 520 Kimberton Rd., Phoenixville
- Gang Aft Agley Scotch Ale and Burns Scottish Ale will be pouring, the bagpipes will be piping, and the arrival of the Haggis (6:30 p.m.) will be marked by Ian Turnbull's reading of Burns' Ode to a Haggis. Celtic Spirit will play music throughout the evening. 5-11PM. Pay As You Go.
- - Beef & Beer @ South Philadelphia Tap Room January 25, 2015 - South Philadelphia Tap Room, 1509 Mifflin St.. Phila
- All-you-can-eat beef and pay-as-you-go firkin beer. Portions of the proceeds from this year's event will be donated to Imerman Angels. 4-8PM $35
- 2015 Groundhog Day Hawaiian Shirt Beer Breakfast & Lucky Cat Beer Prognostication @ Grey Lodge January 31, 2015 - Grey Lodge Pub, 6235 Frankford Ave., NE Phila
- Check out the website. Too much weird stuff going on from 7am forward to be explained here. It's a tradition like no other.
- Superbowl Saturday VII @ Teresa's January 31, 2015 - Teresa's Next Door, 124 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- This is always a great day of sours and this year will be no different. Expect some Russian River, Allagash, Lost Abbey and a few others yet to be named. Don't worry, there will be some cool Stouts and IPA's for those who don't like sours.