If you have a beer event or other activity coming up which would be of interest to our audience, please let us know so we can include it on our calendar.
Events for September 25, 2009
- McKenzi-fest September 19, 2009 - October 04, 2009 - McKenzie Brew House Chadds Ford, 451 Wilmington-West Chester Pike, Glen Mills & McKenzie Brew House Malvern. 240 Lancaster Ave, Malvern
- In honor of Germany's Oktoberfest, McKenzie Brew House is hosting its first McKenzie-fest at its restaurant locations in Malvern, Pa. and Chadds Ford, Pa from today through October 4. During McKenzie-fest, guests will enjoy special festival beers, traditional music, a menu of authentic German fare, and of course, bar servers dressed in dirndls and leiderhosen. McKenzie's Head Brewer Ryan Michaels is introducing two seasonal brews for the special occasion: Oktoberfest and Pumpkinfest.On Friday and Saturday evenings, the seasonal brews will be served up by bar servers dressed in dirndls and leiderhosen and will be available throughout October. More information at the link.
- Great American Beer Festival September 24, 2009 - September 26, 2009 - Colorado Convention Center, Denver, CO
- America's most important beer festival. Details to follow.
- Friday Night Sampling: Terrapin September 25, 2009 - The Beer Yard
- 5-7pm, as usual. Rye Pale Ale. India Style Brown Ale. SunRay Wheat. You've heard about Terrapin beers for a long time and now they're here, straight from the award-winning Atlanta brewery. It's like when you heard all those stories about Mark and then you finally met him...only better.
- Rare Cask Night @ Teresa's featuring Beer Yard Hops! September 25, 2009 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-26 N. Wayne Ave. Waynr
- Tonight,two rare casks: Duck-Rabbit sour, funked up, porter with cherries--one of only two casks made; Iron Hill West Chester cask Rye Pale Ale wet hopped with fresh hops grown on the walls of the Beer Yard--a full eight ounces of hops were used in dry hopping the firkin. Pay as you go. 610.283.9909 for more information.