Events for March 2017
- Canwood Derby with Sly Fox @ Teresa's March 04, 2017 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- Think of this as the Pinewood Derby for scouts for those who are just a bit too old to still be in scouting. Here’s the steps needed to participate. Step 1: Buy a pine wood derby kit for 10 bucks which includes the car and a can of Sly Fox beer. Step 2: Craft your kit into a car using the empty can in any way you would like. Step 3: Show up, drink some Sly Fox and race your car. Winner takes home some Sly Fox goodies and a case of Sly Fox Beer! One Dollar from every car sold and every pint of Sly Fox sold on the event day will be donated to local scouting troops.
- The Brewer's Plate March 05, 2017 - Kimmel Center, Philadelphia
- Fair Food is proud to present The Brewer's Plate 2017! Philadelphia's premier local beer and food pairing festival is flooding the Kimmel Center again this year with a bevy of inspired pairings, delightful bites and perfected brews. Tickets, more info on line.
VIP PLUS 4:00PM • VIP 5:00PM • GA 6:00PM
- St. Benjamin Releases Pilsner Prosim @ Teresa's March 11, 2017 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- Come out and grab a pour of St. Benjamin's newest beer, Pilsner Prosim. We'll also have Cover Crop Rye IPA in firkin and Antares Saison on tap. Stop by the Beer Yard earlier in the day to meet Anthony and pick up some of their tasty treats as well. 4-6 PM
- Fegley’s Allentown Brew Works 2017 Cask Beer Festival March 11, 2017 - Allentown Brew Works, 812 Hamilton St., Allentown
- Fegley’s Brew Works Brewers are proud to host the Great Allentown Brew Works Cask Beer Festival with numerous one-of-a-kind cask creations and craft beer from more than a dozen craft breweries. Tickets include Celtic entertainment and St. Patrick’s Day inspired food buffet. Browse beer-centric vendor tables and enjoy the Puttle Golf Championships. Tickets * More Info online.
- Great Lakes Turntable Giveaway @ FWOT March 15, 2017 - Fingers, Wings & Other Things, 107 W. Ridge Pike, Conshohocken
- Enjoy some great beer and maybe with Great Lakes Brewing turntable.
- Starkbierfest on South St. March 24, 2017 - March 26, 2017 - Brauhaus Schmitz, 718 South St., Phila
- On March 24, 25 and 26, Philadelphia’s most authentic German bierhall Brauhaus Schmitz will host Starkbierfest, an ode to Munich’s second-largest beer festival, featuring 10-oz taster pours of 15 of Germany’s most iconic strong beers. The raucous party will transform their expansive Brauer Bund Bierhall into an Indoor Beer Barn, festively adorned in black and gold, where they will host five sessions over three days beginning at 5 p.m. on Friday, March 24. Admission is just $15 per person (click here to purchase tickets; $20 at the door) and space at Starkbierfest is extremely limited, with only enough room for up to 140 guests per session.
Each guest will receive his or her first strong beer included with the price of admission, plus a pretzel necklace and 10-oz. ceramic beer stein, branded with a decorative Brauhaus Schmitz goat (bock is the German word for goat). In addition, revelers will have access to fun German games and entertainment, including an accordion player and a live goat, available for photo opportunities and for petting purposes – and, as always, guests are encouraged to come dressed in traditional Dirndl or Lederhosen.
- Troegs Annual Spring Tapping at FWOT March 29, 2017 - Fingers, Wings & Other Things, 107 W. Ridge Pike, Conshohocken
- We love March becasue every year, our friends at Tröegs Independent Brewing come through and bring us a lot of amazing beer to share with you. This year is no different. 5-11 PM. Pay As You Go.
Available on Draft
Mad Elf 2015
Scratch #276 Farmhouse Rye