Events for April 2017
- Epic Brewing @ Teresa's April 06, 2017 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- Epic Brewing is based out of both Salt Lake City, Utah and Denver, Colorado. They brew a variety of delicious and quality driven beers. Come out and drink some very cool stuff from a small independant brewery.
- Hitachino Nest Brings Taste of Japan to Teresa's April 09, 2017 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- Meet Youichi of Hitachino Nest and sample many of their most special and rare beers
- SPECIAL Monday Night Tasting: Firestone Walker April 10, 2017 - The Beer Yard
- We will be having a **rare** Monday night sampling from 5-7 pm to welcome"Leo Vs. Ursus," the first installment of Firestone Walker's "chronology of beers that shift stylistically." all based on the brewery's Fortem DIPA. Stop by & party down!
- Friday Night Sampling: St. Benjamin's April 14, 2017 - The Beer Yard
- The Beer Yard & Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza This Friday! Come by The Beer Yard, 4-6p for Anthony's signature wings and samples of Saint Benjamin Brewing's Pasque IPA, now in cans! Then, head over to ACFP for more beers at 6pm.
- Conshohocken Blood, Sweat @ Beers Tour & Christopher's April 20, 2017 - Christopher's, 108 N. Wayne Ave.
- Conshohocken Brewing: Our very own Andrew Pope takes Blood Money IPA (and other favorites like TYPE A) to every corner of Montgomery, Bucks, Delaware and Berks counties. Find him for beers, specials and generally awesome convo at Christopher's tonight, 8-10pm
- SRT Ale Release Party April 22, 2017 - St. Michael's Park, Monte Clare
- On Saturday, April 22, Sly Fox Brewing Company will celebrate Earth Day with the annual debut of SRT Ale, an American Pale Ale benefiting the Schuylkill River Trail. From 2 p.m. until 8 p.m., the outdoor enthusiasts at Sly Fox will take over the park for their third-annual SRT Spree, featuring live performances by roots rock bands Chestnut Grove and Frog Holler, along with fresh food from the Sunflower Food Truck and Uncle B’s BBQ. The festive party will pay tribute to the serene beauty of the SRT, while raising awareness for environmental issues and preserving Pennsylvania’s natural resources.