Events for August 2017
- Bark & Beer Fest August 05, 2017 - Stoudt's Brewing, Adamstown, PA
- Celebrate the days of summer with your best friend, live music and great beer.
- Brooklyn Beer Mansion @ The Woodlands August 11, 2017 - August 12, 2017 - The Woodlands, 400 Woodland Ave., Phila
- Beer Mansion is a beer fest unlike any other. By purchasing a ticket you'll get Free reign in the Mansion for one night; A tasting glass good for unlimited pours of beers & cider from The Brooklyn Brewery, St. Benjamin Brewery, Evil Genius, Free Will, Levante, and Kurant Cider, and Revolutionary food from Brooklyn Brewery Chef Andrew Gerson. Starts at 7pm both nights. Tickets online.
- BrewBQ 2017 @ Victory Parkesburg August 19, 2017 - Victory Brewing Co., Parkesburg
- The competition is a two-category BBQ cook-off. Each pit master team will compete to see who can make the best chicken and ribs according to our judges. There will also be a restaurant competition for the best pulled pork. 1-6pm. Pay as you go.
- Summer Send Off (Colombian Pig Roast) @ La Cabre August 26, 2017 - La Cabre, 642 Lancaster Ave., Berwyn
- The dog days of summer are coming to an end and La Cabra Brewing wants to send Summer off the best way we know how, with an all you can eat Colombian Pig Roast, plus the release of Aleatory #3, a strawberry wild in 750 ml bottles. Details online.
- Fonthill Beerfest August 26, 2017 - Mercer Museum & Fonthill Castle, Doylesttown
- Sample high quality drafts from local, regional and national breweries in the beautiful outdoor setting of Fonthill Castle. Guests will enjoy beer paired with a tasting menu of light fare and live music by Jazz with Friends. The First Tap VIP Ticket includes early admission to the event and access to the Draught Lines VIP Lounge. All guests must be 21+ and have a valid ID. No children or pets will be admitted.