Events for December 2017
- Toys for Tots w/Great Lakes Brewing @ Union Jack's December 02, 2017 - Union Jack's on Manatawny, 546 Manatawny R., Oley
- Starts at 4PM. Great charity, great beer, great location.
- Council Brewing @ Teresa's December 05, 2017 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- Come out and meet the owner of Council brewing all the way from San Diego, California. 6:30 PM - 11:57 AM
- Annual Sly Fox Anniversary Party (two locations) December 08, 2017 - December 09, 2017 - SlyFox Phoenixville & Pottstown
- Another year older, another year wiser. We're celebrating 22 wonderful years, and we want you there to party with us! Enjoy food and beer specials all day and live music all night at our Phoenixville Brewhouse and Eatery on Friday, December 8th and again on Saturday, December 9th at our Pottstown Brewery and Tastin’ Room.
- Friday Night Sampling: Fat Head's December 08, 2017 - The Beer Yard
- Come and hang out with Justin and enjoy a few brews. 5-7PM
- Good Dog 14th Anniversary Celebration December 10, 2017 - Good Dog Bar, 224 S. 15 St., Phila
- Starts @ 7PM and includes the announcement of the annual dog photo contest winner. Pay As You Go.
- Founders @ FWOT December 12, 2017 - Fingers, Wings & Other Things, Conshohocken
- Founders CBS and Other Things at Fingers Wings and Other Things [We will be tapping a Founders CBS along with some other wonderful beers from Founders. Starts at 11AM. Pay As You Go.
- 10th Annual Mad Elf Day @ Teresa's December 13, 2017 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- It’s that time of year again. Mad Elf graces our tap lines and reindeer stew is on your plate. A few scratch beers, some of the Tröegs classics and at least two beers you won’t find anywhere except here at Teresa’s. 6:30 PM - 11:57 AM
- 30 Years of Stoudts @ London Griill December 13, 2017 - London Grill, 1301 Fairmount Ave., Phila
- Come hang with Carol Stoudt and celebrate 30 years of craft brewing! First microbrewery in PA and has led the way. New Brewer, some new beer and the flagships will be on draft. Christmas will be in the air and Stoudts bakery will be providing VORTBROD, Swedish Christmas Bread! There will be other treats as well. Starts at 6PM, Pay As You Go.
- Firestone/Russian River California Fire Charity Event @ Teresa's December 15, 2017 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- 6:30 PM - 11:30 PM $1 dollar from every pour of Stivo, plus several Russian River and Firestone Walker rarities will go to support the California fire victims. Just think, you're drinking well and drinking for a cause.
- Sophomore Slump Party @ Stickman Brews December 15, 2017 - Stckman Brews, 325 N. Lewis Rd., Royersford
- Stickman turns two and the fun starts at 4PM
- Barrel out with Allagash @ Memphis Taproom December 16, 2017 - Memphis Taproom, 2331 E Cumberland St., Phila
- Coming down from the woods of Maine will be these beautiful and rare beers: Ghoulship, St Klippenstein, Hibernal Fluxus, James and Julie &
Confluence. Come down to hang with Allagash's Katie Tella and talk Barrel Aging and how it affects the nose and flavor profile of your new favorite beer fro our dear friends in Portland Maine.
- 2nd Annual Bizarre Beerzaar @ Hidden River December 17, 2017 - Hidden River Brewing, 1808 W. Scjylkill Rd. Douglasville
- It's Hidden River's 2nd Annual Holiday Bizarre Beerzaar! Join us from 2-6pm for some last minute Holiday Shopping! We'll have 20+ local artists, crafters, creators, collectors and more on hand with some truly unique gifts for your loved ones.
- Wiseacre Happy Hour @ Grey Lodge December 18, 2017 - Grey Lodge Pub, 6235 Frankford Ave., Phila
- Help us welcome Memphis's Wisecacre Brewing to Philly. Since it is a Monday, we will be featuring a Beer & Burger for $10 Special. We'll have a bunch of Wisearce beers. Wiseacre will have swag and stuff.Starts at 5PM.Pay As You Go.
- 3rd Annual Christmas Smackdown Bar Crawl December 19, 2017 - All Over Philadelphia, PA
- Weave and wind your way through Philadelphia taking in all the sights and sounds the city has to offer, making stops at @vargabar @finnmccoolsphilly @barphiladelphia and reigning champs Jose Pistola's. Each bar will be putting on their best display of Holiday Cheer with the winner being crowned at the end. Join us for this joyous occasion and be greeted with cheer, a little bit of sass and of course beer specials along the way.
Christmas Smackdown! Public
·Hosted by Jose Pistola's and Varga Bar
Tuesday, December 19 at 6 PM - 2 AM
- Holiday Party @ South Philly Tap Room December 19, 2017 - Souht Philadelphia Tap Room, 1509 Mifflin St., Phila
- Holiday Party with St. Benjamin Brewing, Kurant Cider, & Levante Brewing. We’ll have rare & seasonal drafts from each brewery, a fresh cask conditioned pin for the bar top, a special holiday raw bar, and warming winter cocktails to take the edge off. Even better, a portion of the sale of each draft will be donated to Unity in the Community. Some come down early on the 19th for half price drafts & appetizers from 4pm–6pm, and stay to hang out with the folks from some of our favorite local breweries and get to know the faces behind these tasty beverages that we love. We’ll be sipping the holiday spirits until 2am.
- 10th Annual Winter Beer Festival at World Cafe Live December 26, 2017 - World Cafe Live, 3025 Walnut St., Phila
- Come indulge with us as we celebrate 10 years of offering our guests the best in wintertime drinking! We will be pouring over 50 beers (winter seasonals, double IPA’s, all kinds of stouts & porters, as well as special one-offs and rarities). 3oz Samples of all beers are included with your ticket. Food is also included as well as two sets from the beloved Whiskeyhickon Boys! We will be tapping an extremely limited amount of Goose Island Bourbon County Brand Stout and Goose Island Halia at 5:30, so get there early!
- Barrel-Aged BeerDinner @ General Sutter Inn December 28, 2017 - Generar Sutter Inn, 4 East Main St., Lititz, PA
- Featuring rare, Barrel-Aged Pennsylvania beers Paired with a Chef inspired menu
- New Years Eve Firkins & Fondue at Brauhaus Schmitz December 31, 2017 - Brauhaus Schmitz, 718 South St,Phila
- We know what you’re thinking… FONDUE?!?? However, in Germany it’s very popular to undertake shared activities with friends and family on New Year's. We loved this idea because you can keep on eating and chatting as a group for hours while you wait for midnight. Grab tickets on our website to ring in 2018 with us. Full OPEN BAR from 9pm-1am