Events for January 2018
- Forget Those New Year's Resolutions @ Teresa's January 01, 2018 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- Nobody cares about all those promises you made. Really. Come drink a bunch of big, black, bold beers to help you recover from the hangover you deservedly have. We will be oouring De Molen, Firestone, Weyerbacher and a bunch of others to make New Years Day just as insane as 2017 has been. 11:30am - 11:59pm
- Sierra Nevada Sampling January 05, 2018 - the Beer Yard
- We will be sampling the two new IPA's released this week from Sierra Nevada, the Spring seasonal Hop Bullet DIPA and the Hazy Little Thins IPA. Cracking samples after 3pm!
- Dart Shooting for Victory @ Grey Lodge Pub January 05, 2018 - Grey Lodge Pub, 6235 Frankford Ave., Phila
- Adam from Victory is itching to play darts, as are Chris and Scoats from the Grey Lodge, so we made a monthly event to do just that. Join us to win some Victory prizes. Come alone or bring some friends. Shooting will be luck of the draw. Victory Home Grown Lager will be just $4 during the games. 9-11pm
- Sly Fox Mudlust Launch @ City Taproom January 12, 2018 - City Taproom, Logan Square, Phila
- Starts at Noon. No further details currently available.
- Carve for Cancer Beer Release Party @ Yards January 14, 2018 - Yards Brewing Co. 500 Spring Garden St., Phila
- Carve 4 Cancer gets its own beer thanks to its Carve 4 Cancer Winter Sports and Music Festival partner, Yards Brewing.. Join us on January 14th for Sunday Funday from 12-4pm. A portion of every single pint poured will go to Carve 4 Cancer.There will be live music, raffles, and much more!
- Taste of Phoenixville January 18, 2018 - Phoenixville Foundry - 2 N Main St., Phoenixville
- Looking for a wonderful night out to benefit a great cause? Join us at the 16th Annual Taste of Phoenixville! This delicious event benefits the Good Samaritan Shelter in their work to provide safe, comfortable housing and supportive services to individuals and families experiencing homelessness in Chester and Lancaster Counties. Your ticket for the evening includes tastings from local breweries, wineries, and some of the area's best restaurants. 6-10PM Tickets online.
- Robbie Burns Birthday Event @ Sly Fox Phoenixville January 20, 2018 - Sly Fox Brewery @ Eatery, Rt. 113, Phoenixville
- Gang Aft Agley Scotch Ale and Burns Scottish Ale will be pouring, the bagpipes will be piping, and the arrival of the Haggis will be marked by a spirited reading of Burns' Ode to a Haggis. Live musical performances all evening long. Don't forget to wear your Scottish attire! Prizes will be awarded to the best men's and women's Scottish garb. Free pints to everyone sporting a kilt! 5:30 - 11pm
- Pittsburgh Invades Philly Tap Takeover January 20, 2018 - Conshohocken Brewing, DeKalb St., Bridgeport
- Breweries In PA is proud to announce the 'Pittsburgh Invades Philly' Tap Takeover! Join us at the Conshohocken Brewing Brewpub in Bridgeport as we invite six of Pittsburgh's best craft breweries for an all PA Beer themed tap takeover.
- Super Barrel Weekend at Weyerbacher Brewing January 26, 2018 - January 28, 2018 - Weyerbacher Brewing, 905 Line St.,Easton
- 10 barrel aged beers, 1 weekend…Jester’s Court members enjoy a Super Barrel Weekend preview in our VIP area. We’ll bring snacks & comp your first 4 oz.! Your +1 can enjoy the same treatment for just $7! 5-8pm
- Belgium Comes to West Chester January 27, 2018 - Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant, 3 W. gay St. West Chester
- Join us as we team up with local breweries to showcase the best locally craft-brewed, Belgian-style beers. Local breweries have graciously set aside their best Belgian beers for us, along with beers from all Iron Hill locations. Starts at Noon, PAYG.
- Social To Support Homeless Youth at Yards Brewing January 31, 2018 - Yards Brewing, 500 Spring Garden St., Phila
- Please join us at the new Yards Brewing Company facility as we party with a purpose. Help us raise awareness about the crisis of youth homelessness in Philadelphia and support Covenant House PA, the largest provider of services for homeless and runaway youth in the city.
Hosted by the Covenant House Associate Board, we invite young professionals in the Greater Philadelphia region to join us and learn what they can do to help homeless. With the ticket comes an open bar, light refreshments, and the chance to meet other young professionals are interested in making a direct impact in our city. t-10pm