Events for February 2018
- 17th Annual Groundhog Day Hawaiian Shirt Beer Breakfast @ Grey Lodge Pub February 02, 2018 - Grey Lodge Pub, 6235 Frankford Ave. Phila
- 7 AM - 2 PM. You must know the drill by now.
- Mixtape with Copper & Kings @ Teresa's February 09, 2018 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- Sure, we know we missed Bob Marley’s birthday on the the 6th, but we wanted to give you a full day to recover from this awesome party. A live reggae band on the Café side and Copper and King’s cocktails. 8:30 - 11PM
- Winterfest Live! 2018 February 17, 2018 - XFINITY Live! Philadelphia
- The Great Philly Winter Beer Festival starts at 3PM. Grab your friends and listen to live bands all day with unlimited samplings of 150+ great beers from 75+ breweries. Enjoy winter-warmup lagers, porters, and stouts in your own custom stein. Plus a day filled with live DJs, amazing bands, super-fun contests in Victory Beer Hall, outdoor fire pits, games, activities, prizes, and giveaways
- Kennett Winterfest February 24, 2018 - 600 Broad St., Kennett Square
- Bundle up and enjoy winter brews from at least 50 unique craft breweries – live music with Shady Groove. 12:30 - 4pm. Tickets and details online.