Events for June 2018
- PHILLY BEER WEEK 2018! June 01, 2018 - June 10, 2018 - EVERYWHERE!
- We will try to suggest some events for every day once things get underway, but you can also get the full and official list of every every event at the Philly Beer Week website. .
- Official Tapping of PBW Collaboration Beer 2018 June 02, 2018 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- 11:30 AM - 11:30 PM Come out and try the official 2018 Philly Beer Week Collaboration Beer between Dogfish Head and De Brabander.
- Transmitter Brewing @ Teresa's June 04, 2018 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM. Our second visit since their PA launch! A whole slew of delicious beers that span the entire range of styles-seriously good beer.
- 2SP Beer Dinner @ Christopher's June 05, 2018 - Christopher's, 108 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- 6pm-9pm. Tickets are $50 for advanced sales, $60 at the door
- 50/50 Brewing Tap Takeover @ Teresa's June 06, 2018 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM. 8 different versions of 50/50 Eclipse barrel-aged stouts, 3 other specialty kegs and 2 super fresh IPAs. First time draft is in PA!
- Firestone Walker @ Teresa's June 07, 2018 - Teresa's Next Door, 124-126 N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM. Join Jeffers Richardson, the mastermind behind Firestone Walker's Barrelworks Wild Beer facility for a few stellar sour beers.
- Sly Fox & Troegs Can Wood Derby June 08, 2018 - Good Dog Bar, 224 S. 15th St,, Phila
- Sly Fox Brewing and Troegs Brewing are back at it again this year with head to head competion in our annual Canwood Derby Race. Registration begins at 5pm (where we'll inspect and weigh your canwood derby car) then the races will begin at 7pm. Both Sly Fox and Troegs will have a bunch of canned beer for you to enjoy while you race your car for the title.
- Wayne Music Festival June 09, 2018 - N. Wayne Ave., Wayne
- 11:30 AM - 11:30 PM Every year this event just keeps getting bigger and better. Joan Osborne is headlining and as always, a copious amount of drinking in the streets. Teereaa's wo;; have plenty of Troegs pouring in our beer garden.
- Levante 3rd Anniversary HOP Party June 10, 2018 - Levante Brewing, 501 E. Miner St., West Chester
- Our third anniversary celebration "H.O.P." party, "Helping Other People" is drawing near! We are happy to be celebrating 3 magical years with you in doing what we love because of you and the community.
- Malt-A-Palooza June 16, 2018 - Deer Creek Malthouse, Glen Mills
- Come join us to celebrate grain harvest and learn what it takes to make food and beverages with PA Craft Malt! Be prepared to have your mind and palate blown by malt-inspired food, beer, and spirits served by many of our customers and friends. There will also be LIVE MUSIC all day!
- West Chester Craft Beer Festival '18 June 16, 2018 - Charles A. Melton Arts & Education Center, Minor St/
- This will be the 2nd Annual West Chester Craft Beer Festival! We're going to have an amazing line up of breweries and beers. Food trucks, artisan vendors and beer: Tickets online
- Monday Sampling: Russian River June 18, 2018 - The Beer Yard, Teresa's Next Door
- Russian River Sales manager Michael Benz will be at The Beer Yard 4pm - 5:30pm tonight and then move to TND from 5:30pm - 7:30pm. Come to both destinatiaons for some great beers.
- Philadelphia Zoo Summer Ale Festival June 23, 2018 - Philadelphia Zoo, 3400 W. Girard Ave., Philadelphia
- 7PM - 10PM. Summer Ale Festival, sponsored by Constellation, returns for another year of specialty brews, animals and live entertainment! Enjoy unlimited sampling of 150+ local craft brews, local Philly food truck vendors available for purchase, animal meet and greets, music, games and more! In addition to offering a night of fun and memories for adults only at one of Philly’s top cultural attractions, Summer Ale Festival serves as a fundraiser and supports Philadelphia Zoo in its mission to create joyful discovery and inspire action for animals and habitats.
- Lansdale Beer Tasting Festival June 23, 2018 - Football Field, corner of 5th St. and Wood St., Lansdale
- Noon - 4PM. The Lansdale Beer Tasting Festival is a fundraising event with all proceeds going to charitable organizations. It is intended to be an opportunity to sample some of the best regional and national craft beers accompanied by great food, great music, and great people.